Get your Festival Fix at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival on Parade!! Extended for another weekend!
October 3 & 4 & 10 & 11
Buy Tickets HERE!
LIMITED TICKETS FOR SALE! Tickets are for specific days and times to ensure a smooth trip through Canterbury!
We promised you wouldn’t have to wait long to join us for a Turkey Leg! The first-ever Kansas City Renaissance Festival on Parade is a drive-through experience featuring over 20 of your favorite Festival foods. There will be exciting entertainment, featured artisans, and a chance to support Kansas City’s great Renaissance Tradition from the comfort and safety of your vehicle! This once-in-a-lifetime event will have a limited number of tickets sold so be sure to get yours today! Each vehicle is $20 (sales tax included) and must be purchased online.
Food costs are not included in price of admission.
Buy Tickets HERE!
How it works:
1. Select the ticket for the time slot you want to attend the Festival on Parade on our ticketing website. *ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
2. Arrive to the Festival (Entrance on 130th Street ONLY) as close to your designated time frame as possible. *If you arrive too early you will be asked to leave and come back, or wait in the holding area in the parking lot.
3. When instructed, drive through the gate into Canterbury and follow the traffic signs and traffic directors. Do not drive too close to the person in front of you, and do not exceed 5 mph.
4. When approaching each food or crafter stop, please put on a mask while interacting with our team.
5. Food Stop: Fill out your menus (1 menu per form of payment) you’ll find in your goodie bag to hand it to the cashier (the process will go faster if you fill it out before arriving to the food stop!) The cashier will then take your payment and send your menu card with an attendant to receive your order. You will then pull ahead a few feet and be handed your order in to-go containers. There are a total of 4 Food Stops.
6. Rejoin the parade and watch entertainers, listen to the music, stop by the crafters, and more!
• Maxwell the Magnificent will be performing all 4 days of the Parade!
• Every car will receive a Limited Edition KCRF bag with goodies,
games, and FREE 2021 Renaissance Festival Ticket!
• Mermaids, Fairies, and King Henry himself will be joining us at the Parade! (and more!)
• Apple Dumplings, Kettle Corn, & Roasted Nuts have been added to our Menu!
• Harvesters Food Network will be at the Parade to collect donations!
• Limited tickets remains, secure yours today!
**ALL SALES FINAL. In the event the parade is cancelled due to rain, tickets can be rescheduled to another available time by calling 913-721-2110, or can be used as a 2021 Renaissance Festival ticket.