The Festival has five options to help your organization raise funds. Please see below for more details. Applications can be downloaded here: 2022 Nonprofit App.
2022 Kansas City Renaissance Festival – Options for Nonprofits to Work:
● Workers must be age 14+ to work and age 16+ to cook, and have at least one adult to supervise
● Organization must submit a completed application, provide a W9 (federal tax form), and a certificate of liability. The Sexual Harassment policy must be signed by all.
1. Booth for the Season: KCRF provides an Area Manager
a. 11% of net profit to be paid after season end (usually in November/December)
b. Staffing depends on size/location of booth; most will run with 4-6 people
c. Organization must have a person in charge – KCRF cannot re-train every day!
2. Grounds: KCRF provides a Grounds Coordinator
a. 20 people, including at least 3 adults to supervise
c. Switch out trash bags across the park and drop off at designated locations
d. Pick up trash on Faire grounds throughout the day
e. 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
3. Day Work: Single specific days
a. 10 people, including at least one adult to supervise if workers are under 18
b. Assist in food booths or Souvenir Shoppes, wherever additional staff is needed (your group may be split up)
c. 9:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
4. Weekend Work: Must commit to at least 2 consecutive days
a. 5-6 people, including at least one adult to supervise
c. 9:00 a.m.-7:15 p.m. or until booth is clean for the night
d. We supply:
i. Booth manager
ii. Supplies and material to run the booth
5. Master of the Chambers: Reports to KCRF Grounds Coordinator
a. 6-8 people (3-4 male/3-4 female)
b. Monitor bathrooms (both flush and port-a-potty areas) for cleanliness and use
c. Replace needed supplies (hand soap, paper towels, TP, etc.); maintain a clean environment in the Privies
d. 9:30-7:30 Daily
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further participation details.