Dog Rules & Registration
Bring your Dog – The Festival is Dog Friendly!
The following terms must be met in order to bring your dog to Festival:
1) Fill out the dog registration form online:
2) If you prefer, you can download and print out a physical version of the form:
Please go to our Will Call window to receive your dog’s tag or ribbon, and to present a printed form if you have chosen that option.
- DOGS ONLY! No other pets will be allowed on festival grounds!
- No puppies under the age of 6 months allowed
- This is to protect the puppy, who has not yet received all of its vaccinations, and to protect all other dogs at the Festival who could be susceptible to the puppy’s potential diseases.
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Dog leashes cannot exceed 4 feet
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Only one dog per owner will be allowed
- Dog Owners must report any accidents to first aid immediately
- All Dogs must have their Festival tag or ribbon visible at all times
- Dogs are not allowed at Phantom’s Feast/Holiday Horrors.
$10 per pet
$5 on Pet Weekend and Knights of Lights
All service animals will be admitted into the Kansas City Renaissance Festival free of charge, in accordance with ADA Regulations and the Kansas Human Rights Act.