1. Kansas City Renaissance Festival Concession Fundraising
The 2013 Kansas City Renaissance Festival offers an exciting fundraising program involving over 100 different food and beverage booths ranging from a two person to a ten person booth depending on your fundraising goals.
The 16 day fundraiser involves running a single Food and Beverage booth to an entire Food and Beverage Area at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. Your organization could earn its entire year's fundraising goal in just 7 weekends. Groups will earn a percentage of the booth(s) revenue with additional fund through our incentive program.
The earning potential is unlimited, not to mention the teamwork and fun
your organization will experience!
• Great for schools, churches, scout troops, athletic teams and non-profit organizations.
• Teach your organization valuable skills including: money handling, customer service, problem solving and work ethic.
What the Festival provides:
• Cooking Area • Booths • Training • Area Support • Costumes
• Food Supplies • Recipes • Utensils
What the Fundraising Organization provides:
Organization, Enthusiasm and Staffing of Booth(s)