Columbus Day – October 8th, 2018
Columbus Day Monday is a Festival tradition. The Festival is committed to making this day a valuable educational experience and an enjoyable time for learning. Students of all ages have a chance to do more than study the history in a book; it gives them a chance to live it!
Open from 10am – 5pm!
What do we offer schools?
- Complete a Living History Tour Quest and meet period characters
- Learn music, dance, fencing, blacksmithing, and fashion of the Renaissance Period
- Watch full armored jousting on horseback daily
- Experience beautiful crafts and art pieces from our many artisans
- See music, comedy and magic on one of over 20 stages of entertainment
- Students grades 7-12 : $13.95 (Regularly $22.95)
- Students grades 1-6 : $8.95 (Regularly $13.95)
- Food books: $5.00 ($6.00 value)
- Adult chaperones: $14.95 (Regularly $22.95)
One FREE Chaperone for every 10 Students
School Group pricing effective any Festival day, not only School Day.
Sack lunches available, consisting of a choice of turkey or ham with cheese, bag of chips, cookie and juice box or water.
Sack lunches are $5.00, must be ordered in by Oct 1, and are available on Columbus Day ONLY!
School Group Pricing is ONLY available in Advance
No child should miss the experience of the KC Renaissance Festival for inability to afford the tickets. Contact us about your specific needs.
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 913-721-2110
School Groups may attend on Columbus Day or any other day the Festival is open. School group ticket pricing below.
Living History Tours
Take a Living History Tour and meet characters from the Renaissance! FREE tours run all day.
Hula Hoop Competition – 11:15am
Costume Contest – 16 yrs and younger – 12pm
Costume contest sponsored by
Fantasy Mask – 1:15pm Download Form Here
Root Beer Chug – 2:15pm
Sausage Eating Contest – 3:30pm
Can you find them all? Play Villager Bingo for FREE and win a FREE festival ride. Pick up your card at the Info Booth at the Front Gate. All day!
Celebration of Cities (McPherson KS, Wichita, KS, Salina KS)
Residents from these cities will receive $3 off their admission ticket when they present proof of residency at our box office.