Dog Rules & Registration
Bring your Dog – The Festival is Dog Friendly!
The following terms must be met in order to bring your dog to Festival:
1) Fill out the dog registration form HERE!
2) Bring Proof of Rabies Vaccination with dates in one of the following forms:
- Written dated proof of shots from veterinarian such as a rabies certificate
- Tag on Pet with date of expiration
3) Bring a photo of your dog to attach to the registration form
4) Dog entry is CASH ONLY!
- DOGS ONLY! No other pets will be allowed on festival grounds!
- No puppies under the age of 6 months allowed
- This is to protect the puppy, who has not yet received all of its vaccinations and to protect all other dogs at the Festival who could be susceptible to the puppy’s potential diseases.
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Dog leashes cannot exceed 4 feet
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Only one dog per owner will be allowed
- Dog Owners must report any accidents to first aid immediately
- All Dogs must have their Festival tag visible at all times
- Dogs are not allowed at Phantom’s Feast or the Steampunk Ball.
$10 per pet with your own photo
$15 per pet if we take a photo for you
*Half-priced pet admission during our Ales & Tails weekend (Sept. 15th & 16th)*
All service animals will be admitted into the Kansas City Renaissance Festival in accordance with ADA Regulations and the Kansas Human Right Acts.